- AUTHORIZED USER: You affirm that you are over the age of 18. You may not access or use LaLaLends’s website or mobile application if you are unable to form a binding, legal agreement with LaLaLends. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, LaLaLends’s website and/or mobile application, including any User Content, and hereby waive all claims or causes of action against LaLaLends, its affiliates, its licensors, its service providers, partners, vendors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives in connection therewith.
- True Information: You, agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your accounts maintained at other web sites and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
- USE OF THE SITE / MOBILE APPLICATION: LaLaLends may terminate, suspend, change, orrestrict access to all or any part of its website or mobile application without notice or liability.
- OWNERSHIP: All contents present on LaLaLends’s website and future mobile application are the exclusive property of LaLaLends. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on LaLaLends’s website and mobile application belong to Shangari Global. All third-party trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, or other designations of source are the property of their respective owners. No material / content from LaLaLends’s website / mobile application shall be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, postedor distributed in any form by you nor you shall create derivative works from the contents of website/ mobile application of LaLaLends. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the service technology, including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the service through website / mobile application of LaLaLends. However, LaLaLends grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web / mobile application pages within LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, solely on your computer or your mobile phone / tablet and for your personal, non-commercial use of LaLaLends’s website or mobile application. This permission is conditioned on (i) you not modifying the content displayed on LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, (ii) you keeping intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices, (iii) your acceptance of any terms, conditions and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set forth in LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, (iv) your agreeing to acknowledge LaLaLends as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the page / mobile application from which the information has been taken.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT: LaLaLends may from time to time (a) link to other websites that LaLaLends feel may be useful to you, and (b) post content to its website or mobile application that is supplied by third parties (collectively “Third Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under the control of LaLaLends. LaLaLends makes no claim or representation regarding Third Party Content and accepts no responsibility for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of Third Party Content, any services accessible by hyperlink from LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, links contained in any Third Party Content, or any review, changes, or updates to a Third Party website or mobile application or for Third Party websites that link to LaLaLends’s website or mobile application. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by Third Parties in the Third Party Content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of LaLaLends. LaLaLends does not guarantee the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of Third Party Content. When leaving LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, you should be aware that these Terms no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of any Third Party websites.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN SITE CONTENT LIMITED LICENSE, CONTENT: You represent,warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind posted or shared by you will violate or infringeupon the rights of LaLaLends and/or any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights or contain libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of website or mobile application users from the LaLaLends’s website or mobile application by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails, making unsolicited mobile / telephonic calls, or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the website or mobile application of LaLaLends or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the LaLaLends’s website or mobile application or any Portal in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or mobile application. In addition, you agree not to use Shangari Global’s website or mobile application to do any offers the following: -
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any content that LaLaLends deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on the LaLaLends’s website or mobile application any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Permanent Account Number (PAN),Aadhaar number and credit card numbers
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or system without authorization from LaLaLends, or create a false identity on LaLaLends’s web site or mobile application
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole discretion of LaLaLends, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying LaLaLends’s website or mobile application, or which may expose LaLaLends or its website / mobile application users to any inconvenience, harm or liability of any type.
- TRADEMARKS: LaLaLends is a registered trademark of LaLaLends. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from LaLaLends. The names of actual companies, firms or other associations and the products and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- LINKS: All links to LaLaLends’s website and mobile application must be approved in writing by LaLaLends, except that LaLaLends consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not (i) create frames around any page on website / mobile application or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any contentwithin the website or mobile application; (ii) misrepresent your relationship with LaLaLends; (iii) simply that LaLaLends approves or endorses you, your website or your service or product offerings; and (iv) present false or misleading impressions about LaLaLends or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with LaLaLends's name and/or trademarks. As a further condition to being permitted to link to its website or mobile application, you agree that LaLaLends may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to its website or mobile application. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to LaLaLends’s website or mobile application.
- THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS: By using the website / mobile application of LaLaLends, you authorize LaLaLends and Service Provider to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For purpose of processing your third party product application / request which you have applied through website / mobile application of LaLaLends, you hereby grant LaLaLends and Service Provider a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint LaLaLends and Service Provider as your true and lawful attorney-in- fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN LALALENDS OR SERVICE PROVIDER ACCESSES AND RETRIEVES INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, LALALENDS AND SERVICE PROVIDER ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the website or mobile application of LaLaLends.
- FEE: You agree to pay LaLaLends charges / fee, as specified by LaLaLends for availing third party product through LaLaLends.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN LALALENDS’s WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, THE SITE CONTENT/ MOBILE APPLICATION CONTENT, AND THE USER CONTENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, NON- INFRINGEMENT OR ENJOYMENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT ON THE SITE IS UP-TO- DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, FREE OF ERRORS, OR THAT ANY OF THE SITES IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LALALENDS OR SERVICE PROVIDER OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR COSTS, OR ADVOCATE / SOLICITOR / ATTORNEY’S FEES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SITE, ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, OR USER CONTENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND LALALENDS’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE / MOBILE APPLICATION. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold LaLaLends harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable advocate / solicitor / attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by you of the content and services provided on the website or mobile application of LaLaLends.
- ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. LaLaLends may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you.
- WAIVER: If LaLaLends failed to act on your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, LaLaLends is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
- INFORMATION ABOUT LALALENDS: Through its website and mobile application LaLaLends isacting as online marketplace / platform bringing together borrowers and lenders. LaLaLends is merely a facilitator providing an online marketplace / platform for borrowers in need of loans from lenders and lenders willing to disburse loans to borrowers. LaLaLends merely facilitates a transaction of borrowing and lending between two such persons. LaLaLends is not a Financial Institution under the Companies Act, 2013 or the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 or any other laws for the time being in force in India. LaLaLends is also not a deposit taking company or a chit fund or a company offering any investment schemes as per the rules and regulations for the time being in force in India.
- LaLaLends advises you to print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- Additional Clause : We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect
of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction,
on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank
from time to time.